APA? INGAT AKU BODOH PASAL KOMPUTER, AKU TAK BOLEH ADA BLOG?

DAPAT PULAK!!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

:..:PhOtOsCaPe:..:

-Nothing much to been mentioned here...
-Just wanna way thanks to someone who teach me on how use this software...
-Seem like I'm start to like on this things! Yup!..
-At first, its so hard, but lately become so easy and interesting...
-Proven that this software beautifying the beautiful things...
-Since I'm left-handed, some expecting the artwork of left-handed should be better than right-handed...
-I'll upload my messy edited pics next time maybe...

-Sorry for inconvenient...

...You know what?-
...This Photoscape software make me realize that sometimes, complicated thing is better than simple things-
...Grr! This thing teasing me (lolz)-
...But really, I'm starting to like on complicated things in my every simple day-
...Complicated life, complicated games, complicated time management-
...And this realizing me that i should never expect my 'simple life' will be as simple as I wanted it to be-
...So, be well prepared Ron =)

No comments: